Here is a quick guide to using the voice changer feature of FMWhatsApp.
First, download the “FMWhatsApp” app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Once you have downloaded it and opened it, you need to add friends or create a group chat. Once you have done this, there will be two options at the bottom of your screen: “Voice Changer” and “Video Effects”. Click on “Voice Changer”, and then choose one of the options under it (e.g., “Change your voice”).
After doing this, click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen to activate your voice changer option for all chats with this contact or group chat. You can also choose whether or not other users in your group chat can see what effect you are using by clicking on their icon in the top right corner and selecting “1/2”.
How to Activate Voice Changer in FMWhatsapp?
To activate voice changer – FMWhatsapp, follow these steps:
- Open FMWhatsapp and tap on the “mic” icon.
- Select the voice changer option from the list of options.
- Now, you will hear a beep sound and a message saying “Please wait for 3 seconds” will appear on your screen.
- After 3 seconds, you can start recording your voice by tapping anywhere on the screen or pressing the record button at the top right corner of the screen.
- You can also stop recording by pressing the stop button at any time during recording or when you are done with your recording.
What is the difference between the voice changing feature and the video calling feature?
The FMWhatsapp’s is a voice changer app which can change your voice to a man’s or woman’s voice. It is possible to record the conversation and save it as a file, which can be played back later.
The fmwhatsapp also has the feature of recording your own voice and then applying a voice filter to it, so that you can hear how it sounds like after changing your voice. Using this app, you can also send a message to someone else with a different voice.
The voice changing feature is a fun, entertaining way to change your voice while you’re on the phone. It works by converting your voice into an FM radio signal, which then gets transmitted over the airwaves to the person you’re speaking with.
The video calling feature is a way to have a face-to-face conversation with another person using their phone or computer. You can use this feature to talk with friends and family who are far away from you in real time!
How Can I change my voice to something other than male or female?
To change your voice to something other than male or female, you can use the FM Whatsapp app, which is free and available on the Google Play store.
To activate it, you’ll need to download the app and open it up. Then, select the option for FMWhatsapp. The app will then launch and begin playing a tone that sounds like a radio station. You should hear this sound coming from your phone’s speakers.
Next, select the option for “Change Voice.” This will bring up a list of voices that you can use in your conversations with others. Select one of these voices by tapping on it. You should hear this voice coming from your phone’s speaker as well as through your headphones if they are plugged into your device at the time (or if you’re using Bluetooth).
What is the command to activate FMWhatsapp’s voice changer feature?
To activate the voice changer’s feature in FMWhatsapp, first make sure that your microphone is turned on. Then, go to the settings menu and select “Voice Changer” under the “FMWhatsapp” tab. From here, you can adjust the pitch and speed of your voice as well as add effects like echo or distortion.
Once you have downloaded it to your phone, follow these steps:
- Open the app and go to “Settings”
- Select “Voice Changer”
- Click on “Activate”
How do I change my voice’s pitch and speed? What languages does the voice changer support?
To change your voice’s pitch and speed, you’ll need our FMWhatsapp app. Just follow these steps:
1) Download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2) Open the app and tap ‘Launch’. You should see a menu with options like ‘Change Voice’, ‘Change Speed’ and ‘Change Pitch’. Tap on your preferred option.
3) If you choose to change pitch, you’ll be given a list of languages to choose from (English, Hindi, Telugu etc.) Once you’ve selected one, tap on the microphone icon to start recording. When you’re done recording, hit the check mark icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. You can preview your recording by tapping on it once again before saving it by hitting ‘Save’ at the top right corner of your screen.
Is there a way to make my voice sound like an old man or woman?
Yes, there is a way to make your voice sound like an old man or woman.
You can activate the Voice-Changer feature on FMWhatsapp. You can also download the app from Google Play or App Store.
Once you have downloaded the app, open it and tap on “Start”. Then, select a voice you want to change your voice with and tap “OK”. After this, tap on the button next to it to listen to your modified voice.
If you want to change the pitch of your modified voice, tap on one of the buttons under “Change Pitch” option and select a note from 1-5 that corresponds to the pitch you want your voice changed to.
If you want to remove all effects from your modified voice, just tap on “Clear” button at top right corner of screen
- How to Activate Voice Changer in FMWhatsapp?
- What is the difference between the voice changing feature and the video calling feature?
- How Can I change my voice to something other than male or female?
- What is the command to activate FMWhatsapp’s voice changer feature?
- How do I change my voice’s pitch and speed? What languages does the voice changer support?
- Is there a way to make my voice sound like an old man or woman?