GBWhatsapp is the most well-known instant messaging app and it has introduced a stunning feature “Stickers”. Here you can use the customized labels for the application. On the official chat application, we can use in-built stickers, but this allows you to add tons of stamps and are flexible to add to chats on Android phones. Here, we are going to give brief guidelines on How to add and use personalized GB Whatsapp Stickers.
The primary app has more restrictions in sending the stickers but GBWA allows you to apply and use unlimited personalized stickers to your messages. To enjoy this feature, you need to download the latest version. Here, I am writing this article How can I add and use personalized GB Stickers. Please follow the below steps to make your chats more attractive.
Steps to apply the Customized Labels
GBWhatsapp’s latest version supports adding custom emoji to your contacts. Thousand of “Personalized GB Stickers” are available and you are eagerly needed to GBWA, Please follow the below procedure.
- Initially, you need to download GBWhatsapp APK from here
- Open the app and you’ll see a bunch of “sticker packs”.
- These “sticker packs” will be added to your account once you click on the add buttons.
- Now, you can send labels to contacts.
Here, we have completed applying the labels. Now we will discuss operating “Personalized GB Stickers”.
Procedure to sending “Personalized GB Stickers”
After downloading the packs to your app, the next problem arises. If you don’t know the sending process. Don’t worry, let’s look at the below details.
- Open the App and select “sticker packs” which you like to add.
- Open your GBWA and select any individual or group chat you’d like to send the stamps.
- On the left side of the text box, you should see an emoji icon. Tap it.
- Further to the right of the emoji icon, there will be the third icon which is the icon.
- You can now select any emoji you want to send to your contacts.
Now you can see the labels which help to communicate in messages by downloading the “GB Stickers”. There are thousand’s of stamps available in this app. I hope you like the article about sending emojis or labels to friends and family members. Please comment below your queries and suggestions on the comment box.