Whatsapp is the popular instant messenger in the world. Application considering its wide usage, it has introduced so many languages according to the demographic conditions. Doing the conversations in our native or local language helps contact persons will become easier. It is always easy to express their emotions and easy to understand in the local language. Comparatively, the world language in India people speaks different languages. “Hindi” is the national language of India and widely spoken. In today’s article, I am going to explain a simple method on How can I type in Hindi on Whatsapp[Complete Guide].
Messaging app is becoming essential in India. By updating your official app to the latest versions of “GB Whatsapp”, you can enjoy more features and which are easy to use in your chats. Download and install the “GB Whatsapp” to do the easy chats with your contacts.
This messenger across the world, over 40 languages, and up to 60 on Android phones are available. With the ability to send and receive messages in regional languages on the app. The users can do easy conversations by typing in the local language with their family and friends. Chat messenger in India considering their regional language has included the languages like English, Hindi, Bangla, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Urdu, Gujarathi, Kannada, Malayalam. This allows users to communicate in their native language with their smartphones.
Steps to change the app Language to “Hindi”: Android
Giving importance to the national language like in India communication we become more understandable. Please follow the below steps to change your messenger language.
- Open the latest version of the FMWhatsApp on your Android device.
- To Experience all new features in latest recommended FM WhatsApp APK that brings out excitement in users mind.
- Then click on the three dots in the right corner.
- Now navigate to Settings.
- Here you need to tap on “Chats”.
- After that go to “App language”.
- Here, you need to select the “Hindi language” option.
The language in-app has changed to the national language. Now you need to change your keyboard for this you need to alter your phone settings then only you are able to chat in your mother tongue.
Changing the Android phone Language to “Hindi”
Now to chat in native language we need to change the Android device settings. So, please follow the below steps to change the settings.
- Open Android phone settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom, then tap on the “system icon”
- Select the Language & input (globe icon) option.
- Select the “Hindi” language from the list and tap on the OK button.
- Once the language is added, press and hold the two horizontal lines and move your preferred language to the top.
Now with this app, you can write messages and receive messages in your mother tongue. We tried our level best to explain on making the conversations in regional languages. If you have any queries and suggestions regarding this, provide your comment in the comment section.