Dual Whatsapp is a new app for GBWhatsapp that allows you to use two WhatsApp accounts on one device! You can run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time. You can use two WhatsApp accounts at the same time.
Download Dual WhatsApp, send and receive messages from two WhatsApp accounts at once, play games on both devices at the same time, use dual whatsapp on your phone or tablet.
Dual Whatsapp is a multi-account app for GBWhatsApp which enables you to run many instances of WhatsApp simultaneously. You can use it to chat with friends without interrupting your current conversation, or to run a different account for personal and business purposes.
Steps to Enable Dual Whatsapp in GBWhatsapp?
If you have an Android phone, there is a way to use GBWhatsapp and WhatsApp at the same time. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open Dual Whatsapp-GBWhatsapp on your device and allow it to run in the background of your device.
- Open WhatsApp on your device and grant permission when prompted by both apps for access to contacts and messages.
- Now open GB Whatsapp again and grant permission when prompted by both apps for access to contacts and messages again! This will make sure that GBWhatsapp is integrated into your system properly so that it can be used with other apps as well!
How to use Dual Whatsapp in gbwhatsapp?
Gbwhatsapp is a great way to use dual whatsapp on your Android phone. In order to use dual WhatsApp on your device, make sure that you have the latest version of Dual Whatsapp in “GBWhatsApp” installed on your android device. If you don’t have the latest version, please go here and download it:
The steps are:
- Install Dual Whatsapp’s in Gbwhatsapp from the Google Play store.
- Open the app and sign in with your Facebook account or phone number. You can also use your email address if you want, but we recommend using a phone number because it’s easier than entering a long email address every time you want to log in.
- Sign in with your Facebook and Gbwhatsapp will automatically sync all of your contacts from Facebook Messenger as well as WhatsApp contacts from your phone’s contact list! That’s it—now you can use both WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger on one app!
How can I add a new WhatsApp account on Dual Whatsapp?
To add a new WhatsApp account on Dual Whatsapp, follow these steps:
- Open the Dual Whatsapp application on your phone. If you haven’t installed it yet, you can find it at the Play Store or on the App Store.
- Click on “Add Account” at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose “WhatsApp.” A new window will open, prompting you to enter your phone number and verify that number via SMS message or call verification.
- Enter your phone number and click “Verify,” then click “Next” when prompted with a list of countries where Dual Whatsapp can be used (you should see your country listed).
What are the differences between GBWhatsapp and Dual Whatsapp?
GBWhatsapp and Dual Whatsapp are both popular apps that allow you to use two WhatsApp accounts on one phone. They both have the same goal, but they go about it in different ways.
GBWhatsapp is a modified version of the official WhatsApp app. Dual Whatsapp allows you to log in with two different phone numbers and use them simultaneously. It also lets you switch between the two accounts, so you can send messages from one account and then switch over to another one to reply or start a new conversation.
Dual Whatsapp is an alternative app that works in a similar way to GBWhatsapp. The difference is that it doesn’t require you to modify your original WhatsApp installation—instead, it creates a second instance of the app on your phone, which runs alongside your existing installation of WhatsApp. This means there are two copies of all your conversations: one copy in each app, but they’re only accessible through their respective logins (so if someone sends you a message while you’re logged into one account, they won’t be able to see any replies unless they log into that account too).