When you’re messaging someone in FMWhatsapp, do you ever feel like the blue ticks don’t show up fast enough?
If so, we’ve got some good news for you! When you make a reply in FM Whatsapp, the blue ticks will only show up after you’ve actually sent your message. That way, you can be sure that your message was sent before you start getting excited about the fact that they’ve read it—and then get disappointed when they haven’t answered yet.
The new feature is available now and will be rolling out over the next few days to all users of iOS and Android devices.
What Should I Do to Show blue ticks only after Reply in FMWhatsapp
Have you ever wanted to see the blue ticks only after you’ve replied to a message? If you’re like me, then this has been a struggle. But now it’s possible! Just follow these steps:
- Open FMWhatsapp and select “Options” on the top right corner.
- Select “Advanced Settings”.
- Go to the “Reply” section and check the box that says “Show blue ticks only after Reply”. Now you will see those blue ticks only when you’ve replied to someone!
What does it mean when a message has a blue tick next to it?
Blue ticks are a way for businesses and individuals to verify their account. When you see a blue tick next to someone’s name, it means that they have verified their phone number and that they are who they say they are.
- The blue ticks are indicators of a message being delivered, read and/or forwarded.
- When the message is delivered, you will see the word “delivered” next to it.
- When you read the message, you will see the word “read” next to it.
- If you forward the message to other people, you will see the word “forwarded” next to it.
How can I hide read receipt from the recipient in FMWhatsapp?
There are a few different ways to hide read receipts from the recipient in FMWhatsapp.
- If you’re using the web version of “FMWhatsapp”, go to your settings and select “Privacy & Security.” Then, select “Privacy Settings.” You’ll see an option for “Hide Read Receipts” at the bottom of this list.
- If you’re using the mobile app version of FMWhatsapp’s, go to your settings and select “Privacy & Security.” Then, select “Privacy Settings.” You’ll see an option for “Hide Read Receipts” at the bottom of this list.
- If you’re using one of our other clients (such as Viber or WhatsApp), we have a similar setting that allows you to hide read receipts from your recipients. You can find this setting by going into your account settings and clicking on “Read Receipts.”
How to see blue ticks in group chats?
You can see blue ticks in group chats on FMWhatsApp by changing the default setting.
The default setting for blue ticks is ‘off’, so if you want to see blue ticks in a group chat, you will have to turn them on.
1) Open FMWhatsApp and tap the Group icon at the top of your screen. This will open up all of your groups.
2) Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of any group (or tap the name of your group). This will open up your group settings.
3) Tap ‘Group settings’ in the bottom right corner of your screen. You’ll see a series of options here—we want the first option, which reads ‘Group Info’. Tap that option and then scroll down until you find ‘Blue ticks’.
4) Verify that it says ‘Off’ next to Blue ticks. If it does, great! You’re ready to go! If not, tap ‘On’ and then hit Send when prompted by FM-WhatsApp asking if you’re sure about turning on blue ticks (you are).
Are you tired of seeing blue ticks after every single message?
If you’re a FMWhatsApp user, then you know how frustrating it can be to get a message from someone and see that little blue tick next to it, letting you know that they’ve read your message.
This is particularly true if you’re trying to communicate with someone who lives far away, or if you’re just trying to figure out if someone has read your message.
But what if there was a way for you to check those messages without having to scroll through all the ones who have read them? Well, there is!
All you need to do is go into your settings on FMWhatsApp and change the “Read Receipts” setting. It’s easy as pie!
Why does the blue tick disappear sometimes?
We’re so glad you asked. The blue ticks that let you know when your message has been sent and read disappear for a variety of reasons, including:
- You have disabled read receipts on your phone. If you turn off read receipts, the blue ticks won’t show up next to your messages in chat.
- You’ve set your status to “Do Not Disturb” or “Seen offline” while you’re using FMWhatsApp. If someone sends you a message while their status is set to Do Not Disturb or Seen offline, they won’t get a blue tick to let them know that their message has been sent or read. However, messages will still be delivered when both of you go back online.
- What Should I Do to Show blue ticks only after Reply in FMWhatsapp
- What does it mean when a message has a blue tick next to it?
- How can I hide read receipt from the recipient in FMWhatsapp?
- How to see blue ticks in group chats?
- Are you tired of seeing blue ticks after every single message?
- Why does the blue tick disappear sometimes?