Hey there! We are happy to announce that we have brought a new feature that stops showing typing, recording action text in FMWhatsApp. This feature will be available for all the users of FMWhatsApp.
This new feature has been rolled out recently and it is currently available for Android phones only. Users can enjoy the following features:
- Showing typing and recording action text (emojis, stickers, GIFs)
- Editing message before sending it
- Changing the color of the text used in messages.
How can I stop showing typing and recording action text in FMWhatsapp?
FMWhatsapp still shows typing and recording action text when you send a message. It’s super annoying and can even be embarrassing if you are sending explicit content.
Here’s how you can get rid of it:
1) Open “FMWhatsapp” on your android phone and go to Settings > General Settings > Privacy & Security > Privacy Settings
2) There will be a section called “Show Typing Action” that you can toggle off. This will turn off the little icon showing that someone is typing or recording a voice message.
What is the difference between voice and text messages in FMWhatsapp?
Voice and text messages are two different types of messages you can send in FMWhatsapp.
Voice messages are audio recordings that you can send to your friends and family on FM Whatsapp. To send a voice message, open the chat window with the person you want to reach, then tap or click their name or phone number. You’ll see their profile picture, followed by a microphone icon. Click or tap the microphone icon to start recording your message! When you’re done, tap Send (or press send).
Text messages allow you to type out a text message, which is sent as an audio file through FMWhatsapp. Stop Showing Typing and Recording Action Text on your app, open the chat window with the person you want to reach, then tap or click their name or phone number. You’ll see their profile picture, followed by an envelope icon. Click or tap the envelope icon to start typing out your message! When you’re done typing out your message, tap Send (or press send).
What are some of the benefits of recording the users’ actions?
Recording the user’s actions is a great way to find out what they’re doing.
When you use FMWhatsapp, you can record the user’s actions and stop showing typing then replay them later. This will help you understand how users are using your app, so that you can make the necessary changes to improve it.
You can also use this tool to show them typing and recording action text in their conversations. This gives users an idea of what kind of things they can do when they use FMWhatsapp, which will make them more likely to use it in the future.
How do you enable Stop Showing Typing-Recording Action Text options in FMWhatsapp’s?
FMWhatsapp can enable stop showing typing and recording action text options, you need to follow these steps:
- Open FMWhatsapp, go to Settings tab on the top right side and click on it.
- Now navigate to Privacy and Safety settings.
- Scroll down a bit and select Showing Typing/Recording Action Text option under Privacy & Safety Settings section of your phone’s settings page.
- Click on Enable or Disable button depending on which option you want to activate or deactivate for this app’s privacy and safety settings.