FMWhatsapp is the best solution to prevent your WhatsApp messages from getting deleted by your friends.
You can’t imagine how many times I’ve been in a group chat with my friends where they’re all deleting each other’s messages and I’m left out of the loop. With FMWhatsapp, you can share messages with your friends and make sure they stay on the thread.
I love how easy it is to use this app—just download it from the App Store or Google Play, open up the app, and start sending messages! You don’t even need to leave the app to send a message.
How to setup Anti-Delete Status in FMWhatsapp?
With FMWhatsapp, you can set up anti-delete status for your contacts. This means that if a contact deletes you, they will be automatically added back into your list of contacts.
If you have already deleted someone in FM-Whatsapp and want to bring them back, follow these steps:
- Open the app and tap on [Menu] > [Settings] > [Privacy].
- Scroll down until you find the option titled “Anti-Delete Status” and tap on it once to select it.
- Select the contacts from whom you want to receive notifications about their presence or absence on WhatsApp using this feature by tapping on them.
Do you know how to save and download your WhatsApp Status?
WhatsApp has made it easier for you to make a status on the app and share it with your friends. You can also change your status as many times as you want without any issues. But, what if you want to keep that status forever? Can you?
Well, there are two ways by which you can save and download your WhatsApp Status:
1) Using Anti-delete feature in FMWhatsapp: If your phone is rooted, then this method will work for you. But if not, then this option is not available for you.
2) Using “FMWhatsapp”: This app allows users to save their WhatsApp statuses as PNG files on their device in just one click. It is a free app available on Google Play Store but needs root access in order to work properly on your device.
What is the difference between a normal status and an anti-delete status?
A normal status is a post that you can tap to like, comment on, or share. Normal status is a status that you can delete, but will not be deleted. A normal status is a message that you can post on WhatsApp and it will show in your friends’ chats. A normal status is just like it sounds—normally, you can delete it.
An anti-delete status is a post that will not be deleted by any user: not even the creator of the anti-delete status can delete it. Anti-delete status is a status that you can’t delete.
Anti-delete status is a feature in FMWhatsapp that prevents the user from deleting their own WhatsApp account. This feature can be enabled from the settings page in WhatsApp.
To enable anti-deletion, go to Settings > Account > Privacy and safety > Anti-delete.
How anti delete works for fmwhatsapp?
Anti-delete status in FMWhatsapp enables you to protect the status you have shared on Facebook. This feature helps you save your status even if someone tries to delete it. You can also make use of this feature to prevent others from deleting your posts and also report spammy messages.
You can easily protect your posts by following these steps:
- Open FMWhatsapp’s and go to the profile page of the person who has shared a post with you.
- Tap on the blue “X” located at the top right corner of the post, then choose “Protect” from the options displayed on screen.
- Choose whether or not you want to protect it for 24 hours, 48 hours, 7 days or 30 days by tapping on one of these options.
How to use Anti-delete status in FMWhatsapp?
Have you ever wondered what happens to your status when you delete it?
Your status is visible to everyone for a few seconds, but then it disappears. The reason for this is that FM Whatsapp was built on the principle of “no censorship.” This means that the company cannot stop you from deleting your status. But what if you wanted to keep your status around forever?
The answer is “Anti-delete.” Anti-delete allows you to keep your status around forever. It’s as simple as adding an emoji right after your text.