Freezing your last seen on FMWhatsapp is easy. Here’s how:
- Open the app and tap the three dots at the top right corner of the screen to access your profile options.
- Tap “Settings,” then “Privacy,” and then “Last Seen.” You can also swipe down from the top of your screen to get to this menu if you don’t want to use one of these other methods.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right corner, then select “Frozen Last Seen.” If this option isn’t visible, tap on “Last Seen” again until it shows up.
What are the benefits of Freeze your last seen on FMWhatsapp?
The benefits of Freeze your last seen on FMWhatsapp are many.
First, you can protect yourself from being bothered by people who want to know why you have not responded to their messages. This is useful for users who want to avoid the stress of having to explain why they have not responded and instead just let them think that you are busy or offline.
Second, it also protects you from spam messages from people who may have forgotten about you but still try to reach out every now and then just in case they can still get a hold of you. This is especially helpful if you do not want your phone number shared with others so that they can text or call you whenever they want or need something.
Third, this feature helps avoid the frustration of receiving a message that someone else has already read and replied to without letting them know that they already read your message before responding back.
What’s the difference between the last seen freeze and the last seen block?
When you freeze your last seen, your FMWhatsapp status will be frozen for a specific amount of time. This means that people won’t be able to see when you were last active on WhatsApp.
The freeze function allows you to freeze the last seen of your friends by holding down on their profile picture. This will make it seem like you were never online at all, so they’ll think you’re offline and not try to reach out to you.
The last seen block is different from the freeze because FMWhatsapp blocks all of the people who haven’t seen you in a while from seeing your status. They’ll still be able to see if you’ve read their messages or not, but they won’t know when you were last online or what timezone you’re in.
The block last seen feature is designed for those who want to be able to see the last seen statuses of other users who have blocked them. This can be useful for monitoring whether or not someone has unfrozen their last seen so that you can take appropriate action if necessary.
What are the consequences of freezing my last seen on FM Whatsapp?
Freezing your last seen on FMWhatsapp’s is a great way to tell your friends, family and followers that you are not available for chatting. This can be due to a number of reasons such as work, school or meeting.
Freezing your last-seen on FMWhatsapp is easy and there is no need to use any third party apps or software.
Here is how you can freeze your last seen on “FMWhatsapp”:
1) Open the FMwhatsapp app and go to your profile page by tapping on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
2) After this tap on “more options” at the bottom of this page and then tap on “last seen”.
3) Next, tap on “turn off” button to freeze your last seen. You will see a message on FMWhatsapp saying “your last seen has been frozen”.
last seen feature on WhatsApp on can manipulated if you use fmwhatsapp
Yes.. Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Last Seen. Toggle right side to hide your last seen.
last seen blocked WhatsApp means that resembles they are using either FM WhatsApp or GB WhatsApp.
May be your contact using FM WhatsApp or WhatsApp to freeze last seen.