Sending large files on GBWhatsapp is not a problem at all, like we have explained in our previous article about sending large files on Whatsapp. But if you don’t know how to send large-files on GBWhatsapp then this article is for you.
So let’s start the tutorial of sending large files and photos on GBWhatsapp.
1) First, open the app and type 3 in the chat window. Then, click on “More options” button which will appear at the bottom right corner of your screen. Then choose “Settings”. If there are any options available then select them by clicking on them or else tap on “Menu” option at the top right corner of your screen and then tap on “Settings”.
2) Now go to “Advanced Settings” tab where there are many options available but we need only one option which is “Maximum Size”. So tap on it and set its value as 100 MB or whatever limit you want according to your requirement.
3) After changing this setting close all windows of Gbwhatsapp and again open it again so that these settings will take place immediately without restarting the app again & again.
What are the maximum file size limits on GBWhatsapp?
If you’ve ever tried to send a large file over “GBWhatsApp”, then you know that it can be frustrating. The app does not allow you to send anything larger than 256MB. But what if you need to send bigger files?
There’s a way around this restriction: use Google Drive! All you need to do is link your Google account with your GBWhatsapp account, and then any files you upload will appear in your WhatsApp chats as links. When someone clicks on the link, they’ll be taken directly to the file on Google Drive where they can download it onto their device or view it online.
Just like any other messaging app, GBWhatsapp has a limit on the size of files you can share. The maximum file size for photos is 100MB and for videos it’s 150MB. These limits are different from the default limit set by the iOS operating system, which is 5GB.
How do I know if my GBWhatsapp account supports sending large file’s?
If you’re trying to send a large file in GBWhatsapp and it’s not working, the problem may be that your account doesn’t support sending large files.
In GB Whatsapp, you can tried to send a file and the message “Message failed” pops up, it means that your account doesn’t support sending large files.
The good news is that there are two ways to fix this problem:
1) Upgrade GBWhatsapp to latest version, which has an unlimited file size limit. You can upgrade by going into Settings > Account Info > Subscription and choosing one of their monthly or yearly subscription options.
2) If you don’t want to upgrade, you can ask the person receiving the file if they have a different messaging app installed on their phone. If they do, go ahead and send them the file via that app instead!
What are the system requirements for sending large files on GBWhatsapp?
You can send large files with GBWhatsapp but you will have to make sure that you have enough space on your phone.
- The first step is to go to the settings menu and select storage. After that, you will be able to see how much space is available on your device. You can also go to the setting menu and select storage information, which will allow you to see how much space is available for each application.
- The next step is to go back into the settings menu again and select apps or app manager. This will show you all of the applications installed on your phone along with how much space they are using up on your device.
- After that, all you need to do is delete any applications that aren’t being used anymore or remove any photos or videos from your gallery if they aren’t needed anymore.